Daycare is a place for dogs to have fun in a safe and caring environment.
At Paws University Daycare, our students are never left unattended on the playgrounds with other students. Our staff is trained in dog management and pack behavior, and have breed-specific knowledge. Paws University is a structured environment with segmented outdoor playgrounds. When your dog comes to Daycare, he or she will be integrated into the supervised play group that best suits him or her. This is done carefully and at a pace within each dog’s comfort level. Groups are decided based on factors such as size and temperament. Some examples of our groups include, the Littles Group, made up of smaller breeds, the Front Yard Group, a special collection of outgoing, energetic dogs, and our Big Yard Group which consists of mature dogs.
The main benefits Daycare provides:
- Relief from boredom
- Relief from loneliness and the anxiety that loneliness can cause in dogs (including separation anxiety)
- Socialization with people
- Much-needed exercise and socialization with other dogs
- Prevention of destructive behavior in the house when unsupervised
- Relief from guilt for pet parents who feel badly about leaving their dogs home alone all day
No reservations needed for Daycare.
No Daycare on Sundays. Dogs must pass a screening and be current on vaccinations.
10 Day Package
20 Day Package
Is your puppy our next new student?
Fill out our enrollment forms to get started.